Help with Sleepless nights

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by kazzaap, Aug 13, 2012.

1. kazzaap

kazzaap New Member
    Registered

Hi all

I am thinking of going back on Duromine. I was on them a few months ago after putting on 30kg after quitting smoking. It is a long story so won't go into it but when I was on them before as you are all aware I had many sleepless nights just tossing and turning after speaking to my Doc today he said that some patients set there alarm for early in the morning eg: 5.00am to take the duromine so that come night time they where able to get sleep. Has anyone tried this or does anyone have any other suggestions am desperate for some answers.

Thanks in advance
    Kazzaa :eek:

2. MrsRod

MrsRod New Member
    Registered

Hi Kazzaa,

Wishing you the best on your weight loss journey. You and I share the same weight loss goal and hope we both will stick around to share the day we achieve it !

I have only started taking Duromine (30mg - Day 4) and so far I have only had one truly restless night. My sister took it and had the same side effects - she then took 2 days, skipped one and that helped her. Guess its worth trying if the sleeplessness gets too bad.

((My sister also mentioned being very energetic on these pills but up to now I am still waiting desperately for the energy to kick in !!))

3. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

I've been taking mine at 4:30 am, I also have been working 14-15 days to the sleekness has been minimal thus far. Some nights have taken a little longer to get to sleep though...

Good luck !!

:)