Help very hungry no weight loss

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Avigirl22, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Avigirl22

Avigirl22 New Member
    Registered

I need help. Its day four, I haven't lost a single gram, and I'm very hungry.

Had trouble staying awake the first couple of days. That has settled down now, but instead I'm hungry.

Its driving me crazy, has anyone else had this?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Avigirl! How are you today? Any improvements? Duromine might need some time to kick in. Hopefully, you will get the appetite suppression soon. Besides, it might not totally take your hunger away. You can feel hungry, yet feel full from small portions of food. Another reason for constant hunger might be the reason that you try not to eat. You do need to eat while on Duromine… healthy foods – small servings – 3 main meals + 2 snacks. Do not forget the hydration. It’s essential. Fingers crossed the effect kicks in soon. A good week to you!

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook