Help very hungry no weight loss

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Avigirl22, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Avigirl22

Avigirl22 New Member
    Registered

I need help. Its day four, I haven't lost a single gram, and I'm very hungry.

Had trouble staying awake the first couple of days. That has settled down now, but instead I'm hungry.

Its driving me crazy, has anyone else had this?

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Avigirl! How are you today? Any improvements? Duromine might need some time to kick in. Hopefully, you will get the appetite suppression soon. Besides, it might not totally take your hunger away. You can feel hungry, yet feel full from small portions of food. Another reason for constant hunger might be the reason that you try not to eat. You do need to eat while on Duromine… healthy foods – small servings – 3 main meals + 2 snacks. Do not forget the hydration. It’s essential. Fingers crossed the effect kicks in soon. A good week to you!

3. Motorhead222

Motorhead222 New Member
    Registered

Giday avigirl,

I only lost 3kg in 4 weeks on 30 mg duromine and was eating like a rabbit and exercising hard and was very disappointed but stuck to it,but the next 2 months on 40mg didn't have to try too hard and weight fell off another 15kg so don't get despondent keep up the good work

April likes this.
  4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Congrats with a great weight loss result, Motorhead222! Did your body respond well to 40 mg dose? No severe side effects?

5. Motorhead222

Motorhead222 New Member
    Registered

No no side affects much apart from getting up early,i have been reading lots of stories of bad side affect but i must be one off the lucky ones with none to little. maybe a bit more short tempered than i used to be but i can feel it coming on so am aware of it and pull my head in.how are you going ???

April likes this.