Help please

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by alex100412, Jun 15, 2011.

1. alex100412

alex100412 New Member
    Registered

hey i have started duromine 30 and nothing seems to be happening im still hungry and everythgin seems normal i was wondering if i should take 2 tablets? or if anyone has done this? how did they go

2. aneesa

aneesa New Member
    Registered

Please don't double dose u will not sleep and than ull be cranky and guess what ull do EAT ,if u feel nothings happening up ur water consumption ull literally start to wee off the fat and speed ur metabolism. Eat a few small snacks berrys nuts and the thing that saves me when I'm about to crack YOGART.good luck

3. melanngrad

melanngrad New Member
    Registered

Hi, i just started on Duromine 2 days ago so today is day 3 for me. On the first day I thought and felt the sameas you I was still hungry and had no change to normal then the next day I was a bit the same but less hungry I just kept up with the water as I had a continuous dry mouth. Now today at day 3 I am not hungry at all but I am making sure i eat my meals so when I do go of it my body will be still use to having food lol. Besides the dry mouth I feel great!