Hello...newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slacr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum and am looking forward to sharing the highs and lows of my weight loss journey! I am 31yrs old, a stay at home mum to 3 handsome little boys and i am on a mission to get my body back and to hopefully make my family proud of what i have achieved.

I started taking 15mg Duromine on 9th October 2012 at 175cm and 95kg i was far from happy. After previously having tried many other weight loss methods, including copious amounts of exercise, eating well ,drinking lots of water all the things i should be doing only to see very little results it was time to see a doctor and get some help and after some blood tests and check up's she prescribed duromine.....I was very scared after everythig i had read i thought no, there is no way i am going to even think about taking it but it come to a point where i thought i just have to put all my fears aside and at least give it ago and i must say i am so happy i did. I have not looked back!!

I have now been on duromine for 4weeks and 4 days and so far i have lost 6.5kgs , i feel amazing and have not had any of the nasty side effects that i was worried about. I will admit i have done no exercise other then the general running around after 3 kids , i have been very particular with what i eat and i have also cut out all drinks other then water.....im drinking at least 3 litres of water a day (yes the toilet has become my best friend) and have so much more energy and am really starting to feel what i thought was unachieveable is now well within my limits. There is light at the end of the tunnel, i cant wait to get to the end but at the same time i'm really enjoying the change im seeing as each week passes!

Anyway enough from me, i look forward to sharing our journey's together and i wish you all the very best !!!!

2. kyrewyn

kyrewyn New Member
    Registered

yummy mummy on the way go girl.
    I also have three kids in victoria australia I hear your pain make time for everyone else except yourself! time for a change

3. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Thanks kyrewyn, your right we always put every else's needs before our own bt there comes a time when you realise our own health and happiness is just as important as everyone elses health and happiness.

Goodluck on your journey!