Hello...newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slacr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum and am looking forward to sharing the highs and lows of my weight loss journey! I am 31yrs old, a stay at home mum to 3 handsome little boys and i am on a mission to get my body back and to hopefully make my family proud of what i have achieved.

I started taking 15mg Duromine on 9th October 2012 at 175cm and 95kg i was far from happy. After previously having tried many other weight loss methods, including copious amounts of exercise, eating well ,drinking lots of water all the things i should be doing only to see very little results it was time to see a doctor and get some help and after some blood tests and check up's she prescribed duromine.....I was very scared after everythig i had read i thought no, there is no way i am going to even think about taking it but it come to a point where i thought i just have to put all my fears aside and at least give it ago and i must say i am so happy i did. I have not looked back!!

I have now been on duromine for 4weeks and 4 days and so far i have lost 6.5kgs , i feel amazing and have not had any of the nasty side effects that i was worried about. I will admit i have done no exercise other then the general running around after 3 kids , i have been very particular with what i eat and i have also cut out all drinks other then water.....im drinking at least 3 litres of water a day (yes the toilet has become my best friend) and have so much more energy and am really starting to feel what i thought was unachieveable is now well within my limits. There is light at the end of the tunnel, i cant wait to get to the end but at the same time i'm really enjoying the change im seeing as each week passes!

Anyway enough from me, i look forward to sharing our journey's together and i wish you all the very best !!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kyrewyn

kyrewyn New Member
    Registered

yummy mummy on the way go girl.
    I also have three kids in victoria australia I hear your pain make time for everyone else except yourself! time for a change

3. Slacr

Slacr New Member
    Registered

Thanks kyrewyn, your right we always put every else's needs before our own bt there comes a time when you realise our own health and happiness is just as important as everyone elses health and happiness.

Goodluck on your journey!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook