Hello All :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nadine83, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Nadine83

Nadine83 New Member
    Registered

:) Hello, Hello.

New to this site and very excited. I have just started on the 30mg today. I am 152cm tall and weigh 78.4kg and am 30 years old.
    Hoping to get down to 60kg (might be wishful thinking). Have taken Duromine once before when I was 18 and had great success (weighed 50kg by the end) - saying that i was alot younger.
    Today I have taken my first tablet and am feeling the effects straight away such as excess energy which is great.

I do have a couple of questions though if anyone can help?

1. What is the amount of excercise you should be doing?
    I ask this because i dont want to overdo it, 1 hour a day?.

2. What is the minimum i should be eating to get max results?
    When i used this previously i would forget to eat all together

3. What do i eat?
    Last time i just wanted lettuce and fruit....

Thanks for your time guys

Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Nadine!:)

1. First you should choose type of exercise you want and you actually CAN do. The duration.. start with 15-20 minutes a day. Then increase it up to 40 minutes daily. Pretty much enough. 1 hour is too much))

2. The best way - 4-5 main meals (better including fruit, veggies, fish, low-fat meat, eggs, dairy and nuts). For example, you may have 1 boiled egg, 1 piece of toast and green tea for the breakfast. Lunch: 100g of boiled(steamed) chicken breast(fish, beef)+fresh or steamed broccoli, carrots, sweet pepper, etc. + water. Snack: yogurt or handful of nuts. Snack 2: apple; banana or any other fruit. Dinner: a chicken soup, or cream vegetable soup. Just an example, the recepies may vary.

Take care!;)

Bonnie likes this.