Hello again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mammaof2, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Mammaof2

Mammaof2 Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,

I was here in the last 3 months of 2017, along with a few other ladies, but that thread seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, I had a break in January from Duro, as we were travelling and I kept forgetting to take it.
    Between October and December I had gone from 92.3-86.5, and then I put some weight back on.
    I am back on it again now and happy that my current weight of 87.3 isn't far off what I had achieved last year.

The weight is coming off me VERY VERY slowly, which is frustrating because I can see lots of people have big losses. Nevertheless my clothes are fitting me better and my body is changing, so i'm holding one :D

Just documenting to keep myself accountable again.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Heeeeey! Look who’s back! Happy to see you, dear. It’s always nice to see people, who don’t stop in their fight and continue after the break. Here’s the thread that you mentioned, though it’s rather dead. Once you disappeared, no one else came back. =(

You did not gain literally anything. Well done! You know, this is probably (besides your willpower) due to the fact that you are losing weight sloooowly. There is another user (love the way she goes), whose weight also goes down very slowly, BUT she also managed to maintain it while away from Duromine. Here is here Duromine diary and a report of Five weeks post Duromine and her second time around with Duromine, though she disappeared for a while now. Still, I think her experience resembles yours quite a bit, and I hope that you will be calmer about your smaller losses and will enjoy every 200 g that you manage to shed. =) It’s a big deal!

I wish you all the best for your second round and will definitely be one of your fans and cheerleaders =) have a lovely active weekend!

3. Mammaof2

Mammaof2 Member
    Registered

Hey @April Thank you for the links!!
    I have got a sick little girl at home, so have been a bit slack with updating this page.
    No change in weight still bu that's ok, I will keep going.

I was thinking of trying No carbs at dinner? See if that makes a difference.

Hope you;re well April :)

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hey, I am doing well, thank you!

I am sorry your precious girl is sick. Wish her a fast recovery!
    Yep, no carbs at dinner might help shift the situation. Fingers crossed the weight begins moving. The best thing is that you are consistent with your plan, Keep going strong!

5. Mammaof2

Mammaof2 Member
    Registered

Hi @April !!

I have seriously lost the plot.
    No change in weight since my last post, no gain which is great I guess.
    Took a few days of Duro - got my last script filled yesterday, back on it this morning. Here's hoping ( again :rolleyes:)

6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh dear… no gain is definitely a great thing. Taking a few days off might help trigger further progress (better if those were 4 days or a week). Fingers crossed everything goes great!

Remind me please, what’s you weight loss program? May be a small change can result in higher results?

7. Mammaof2

Mammaof2 Member
    Registered

Hey April, still now loss on the scales, but I can now take my pants off withouth undoing the buttons or the zip! :D :D

My weightloss program is just eating smaller portions and making wise food choices. I haven't cut anything out, as I find that it is what makes me binge. And walking 3xtimes a week.
    Going away in June with family, want to feel a bit better physically.

8. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh hey dear! Huh, these stubborn scales! I guess, you’re one of those who lose very little in weight and lose a lot in volumes. It is quite possible. In fact, you can be losing in volumes now and in some time see your weight going down, as well. The main thing is that you are consistent with your eating and exercising. I am happy for you for finding the golden mean and know exactly how to adjust your menu in order to avoid binging attacks. =) That’s a huge step forward!

Walking 3 times a week – that’s great! But (as always, I have a but, even if a small one) if you have such a possibility, add strength trainings. It’s time already. They will boost your weight loss. I am not telling about getting a gym membership. Search in youtube for short HIIT training, or short Tabata workout, or simply short strength training. Believe me, you will benefit from these enormously. Your body shape will start changing and toning up. And you will definitely feel a lot better physically if you do these.

No matter what you decide about the trainings, I hope that your progress starts rolling again. =) my best wishes, as always!