Headache?

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Smick, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Smick

Smick Well-Known Member
    Registered

Not sure if it is the D or caffeine withdrawal.
    Day 2 and a splitting headache.
    Because of the D I am no longer having my 5-6 cups of tea each day. The headache could be (probably is) because of this.
    Anyone else experienced this?

2. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Hiya yep its really commen to get headaches. I have had a few bad ones and realised I was having diet soda withdrawals. Just increased my water and took some headache pills helped. Also got them from junk food withdrawal. Week 2 here on 15mg duromine.

Smick likes this.
  3. D__emi

D__emi New Member
    Registered

Hi
    first day over !
    I took a duromine with the diabetic isowhey and my lactose free milk and sone added blueberries in my nutribullet.
    I felt great and at 2pm I did not feel hungry. I decided to have lunch. Had 4 corn thin rice cakes with avocado and salmon.
    headaches set in and is still there.
    eating wasn't too bad.
    My energy dropped by 4 pm
    I hope tomorrow is better.
    should i persevere ?

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, D_emi
    Yes, I think you should go on. Headaches are quite common and you can take some painkillers better NSAIDs. Others might interact with Duromine. Btw, how do you sleep? Because that might be the reason of headaches too. Air the room, take a short evening walk, drink some melissa tea and enjoy good night sleep. Also, drink more water (with lemon, mint, honey - any juice to make the taste better), add more protein to your diet.

P.S. Don't worry, it's just the first day and your state can improve.
    :)

5. D__emi

D__emi New Member
    Registered

thanks for that.
    I believe I will need some time. Do some people need time for it to kick in ?
    Also at around 2 pm I knew I had to organise lunch for my daughter and my self but i was not hungry. I ate sonething light . I did not get as restless tonight and binge as i usually do..does that become stronger with time ?

6. Lisar

Lisar New Member
    Registered

I'm day 1, 30mg & have an absolute cracker of a headache!!!! It relieved me to see that this is common although I suspect some of it has to do with the stress of Christmas lol

7. TheOriginalBeauty

Registered

I'm at the end of day 3 and the headaches have just kicked in....hello panadol!!!