Headache on first day... :/

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by neena, Sep 18, 2013.

1. neena

neena New Member
    Registered

Hi all, im newbie, my first post , first time on duromine... i had 15mg today first thing in morning. had no problems , but in evening i have developed severe headache... is it normal...? will it continue or stop?
    im looking forward to loosing some weight...
    any support will be appreciated .
    thanks.
    SW 80kgs
    GW 70KGS

2. My Journey :)

My Journey :) New Member
    Registered

Hi Neena!
    I started on the 15mg as about a month ago and I got a headache on my first day as well. How is your water intake? On my first day there was a couple of hours where i didnt drink any water at all and I think that is what bought on the headache. Since then, i have made sure my water bottle goes everywhere with me and i just continuiously sip at it and havent had any headaches since.
    The 15 mg was a great starting point as it gets the body used to the pills easily. I have been on them for a month and have now just been put up onto the 30mg as my body got used to it. (more details in my blog if you want to have a read)
    We are around the same weight with the same goals, my doctor said that the weight wont hustle off me as quick as some heavier people because I dont have that much to lose.
    keep us updated! good luck! :)

neena likes this.
  3. neena

neena New Member
    Registered

Hi My journey , thanks for reply .:) yes headache was gone next day...
    how is it going for you. i have been following your blog . how much have you lost , today is my fifth day and so far i have lost 1.5kgs. its not much as compared to others but then its only 15mg and im still feeling hungry.. :/
    waiting for bolg update.
    :)