Has Duromine stopped working??

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Nikki9122, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Nikki9122

Nikki9122 New Member
    Registered

This is my second time taking duromine, first was in 2011 and i had good results, constant weight loss for 2 to 3 months lost about 15 kg... Managed to climb back up to 135 :( got prescribed 30mg for a month which is great, about 4 days in and i was down to 130!! BUT.... I jumped on the scales tonight and im 131??? Whats happening? Is this normal? How could i have gained weight? This didnt happen to me last time.. Am i now immune to duromine? :(

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

No way.
    Duromine does not work alone, you should know that. It only helps to reduce your appetite and speeds up the metabolism, the rest - diet+exercises. You do it by yourself. Stress? Water? Periods? 1 kg gain can be a result of lots of factors actually. Don't worry and keep going;)

3. Nikki9122

Nikki9122 New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate :)
    I might go back to my doctors this week, getting a little worried with my body at the moment.. My measurements today have been terrible, my waist has expanded over 5cm, the ring on my finger feels like its cutting off my finger when i move it, my feet are swallen to the point they feel like jelly to the touch and i feel so blubbery.. Not sure what all of this is, sorta scaring me cause it wasnt like this the first time :(