Hallucinating?

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Embanger_, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Embanger_

Embanger_ New Member
    Registered

Ok so it's my fourth day on duromine so far so good, yesterday I had a really bad day I was miserable and down (but for a reason) I went to bed and slept for a while, opened my eyes in the middle of the night and saw a humongous green caterpillar type thing ha.. In my bed, I've never jumped so fast in my whole life. Panicked me a bit but found it more funny in the morning than anything. Has anyone else hallucinated or know what this is down too?

Bigjacob and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think you were hallucinating)) Just a state of a mid-dream that's all.

3. Sharee1

Sharee1 New Member
    Registered

Hi , I experienced something similar on day 4 . I'm on day 6 now. I went to bed , closed my eyes and saw a huge spider size of a bucket lit on the ceiling , belted my husband to wake him and the spider wasn't really there. I found it quite disturbing but hasn't happened since.

4. skinnynic

skinnynic New Member
    Registered

Day 5 of duromine, just last night I was driving home and I kept seeing cockatoo's on the road that weren't actually there, coz when I slowed down they turned back into white lines lol

5. serene123

serene123 New Member
    Registered

girls dont scared yrself. just e effect of e pills i guess

6. Tania J

Tania J Active Member
    Registered

My daughter tried Duromine with me the first time, she was 18 at that stage, and within a few hours she started acting strange. She had these horrible hallucinations that people were talking to her etc. It was really bad, and it lasted for whole day until she went to bed that evening. The next day she was extremely depressed and slept the whole day. Needless to say she hasn't taken any since. I use Duromine now for around 3 months, and it is going well, so \i guess some people do get hallucinations - I read on the pamphlet that comes with the pills that it is one of the side effects, but only a very small percentage of people experience this.

Scorpio14 likes this.
  7. Pri

Pri New Member
    Registered

lol.. Sorry but i find this extremely funny cos I myself have had hallucinations. I kept on drifting in and out of sleep eventually into a deep sleep just to get up to see my curtain moving and some one staring through the window(nothing was happening). Happened the first 2 nights i took the pill in November and happened to me again this week when i started the pill again.

JennyGordonii likes this.
  8. Bigjacob

Bigjacob New Member
    Registered

So ive been taking duromine for 2 weeks now. And a couple of times ive looked out my window at night time and seen either people poimtimg guns at me but not moving until i look away. Or shadows turning into people and coming towards me. The anxiety i get from this is extremely scary.

9. Lisamk72

Lisamk72 Member
    Registered

Oh something to look forward to! Lol