Half a duromine?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by alacrity, May 15, 2014.

1. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

Hi,
    New here, just found this forum. I have filled a script of 15mg duromine today and would like to start it tomorrow, but I am very sensitive to most things and would like to take half a capsule to start with, has anyone done this before?

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello,
    I must warn you - do not open the capsule, that's what the instruction says. Duromine is an extended-release capsule, so its active substance (that is inside) should be released deeply in your body and act throughout a day, but not immediately. If you open the capsule and take a half of it, you may have:
    1. weak appetite suppression effect.
    2. unpleasant taste -> gastrointestinal issues.
    3. simply unpredictable effects.

So please do not experiment on you.

xo Kate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alacrity

alacrity Member
    Registered

Well that makes perfect sense, thanks for answering. I am a bit scared to start taking them but this is a last resort.

4. Vee

Vee Active Member
    Registered

Best thing you'll ever do! Don't stress it's just like you have a little food friend in your pocket now! Get off the sugar including all soft drinks and crap - it is addictive.take care and good luck! :)

Michelle O'Shea likes this.
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook