Had my first Duromine on the 12th March

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by piak, Mar 17, 2011.

1. piak

piak New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Excited that I found this forum. The first 3 days on Duromine were a bit difficult for me as I had headaches, very dry mouth, light headed and very moody and not to mention having to force myself to eat as I was never hungry. Day 1, I had a shake for breakfast and lunch and for supper had salad and chicken. Day 2, I had a shake for breakfast and supper and had protein and veges for lunch. Day 3 and so forth the same as the previous days.

From day 4 all the symptoms have disappeared and remaining is having the dry mouth, which is a good reminder for me to consume water. I take duromine @ 6am and I manage to sleep my normal hours at night.(6 to 7 hours).

I will weigh myself on the 19th (Saturday), hopefully I will have good results.

Starting Weight: 78kg
    Height: 160cm
    BMI: 29.26 (Overweight)
    MY Goal Weight: 56.32kg
    Ideal BMI: 22
    I have to lose:18.58kg

Keep you posted then,

PiaK

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good start! ;)

3. piak

piak New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

So, this morning I weighed myself.

12th March: Starting Weight: 78kg
    19th March: Current Weight: 74.6kg
    Total Loss in week 1: 3.4kg

This morning I took the duromine at 05H45. The symptoms seem to have disappeared with the exception on the dry mouth. I am still not feeling hungry but I have to eat so as to not starve my body. Morning excercise was a 20 minute walk with my 2 children.
    For breakfast I had a small bowl of All Bran Flakes with half a cup of 2% Low Fat Milk, Cup of coffee. I will have a fruit as a snack between Breakfast and Lunch. I drink about 3L of water per day.

Will keep you posted.

PiaK

1 person likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Piak
    so, your organism has adapted to Duromine, and now you feel well.
    by the way, where did you buy Duromine?

your goal is real, I'm sure that you will achieve it soon.
    keep us posting.
    we cross fingers for you:)

5. piak

piak New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

@ Kate, the duromimes were prescribed by my doctor, I have to see him every month for monitoring. He gave me a prescription for 3 months.

I had a bad week. My son got sick on Wednesday and I came down with flue. I am in bed right now too, taking some medication for the flue. Thank God for hubby as he is helping with the kids.

So, weighed myself this morning and I was expecting not to have lost any weight. I am happy with the results thus far!!

26th March: Current Weight: 73.6kg
    Total Loss in week 2: 1 kg :)
    Total loss: 4.4kg

Chaw for now!!

piak

6. piak

piak New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Just finished off my 1 month prescription on Saturday. Yesterday started with the 2nd supply of Duromine. Weightloss has decreased weekly BUT I am still happy with the results. All symptoms have gone with the Exception of the dry mouth.

26th March: Current Weight: 73.6kg
    09th April: Current Weight: 71.8kg
    Total loss in 4 weeks: 6.2 kg

piaK :)

7. Mel Muller

Mel Muller New Member
    Registered

Congrats piaK!

8. Mads

Mads New Member
    Registered

Hi There, I started taking Duromine on the 8th of May and it is so inspiring to read your updates. I hope that I will be able to do as well as you are. I need to loose 60kgs :( I have decided to make a total change in my lifestyle because I have been on every diet in the book. My dotors advise was "Eat as if you already weigh your desired weight". I keep that in mind every time I dish - it helps me a lot to stay in check. Mads frm South Africa

9. Victoria

Victoria New Member
    Registered

Hi PiaK,

I was wondering how you're going with your weightloss, as there hasn't been any recent updates?
    I'm a new member to this site and you are roughly the same height and weight as me.
    I found your updates motivating, as I have been on Duromine 30mg for 5 days now.

Looking forward to your next post.