Going to Dr on Friday

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skinny2B, May 25, 2014.

1. Skinny2B

Skinny2B New Member
    Registered

Hi,
    I have an appointment with my Dr on Friday and I am hoping she will give me Duromine. I'm a 35 year old mother of 2. I have lost my baby weight, so back to the usual size I have unhappily been my whole adult life. I am 163cm and approx 82kgs. When I am very strict with diet and exercise, I can get down to about 76kgs, but haven't been under 75kgs since I left school. I run most days for approx 3.5km, eat healthy although when I'm bad, I'm very bad.

Luckily this doesn't happen very often, but it certainly happen enough to sabotage the good work I have done. I've slowly made some healthy, long term changes (like the running), but I just need some help which I'm hoping duromine will provide. I'm confident that once I loose the weight, I will be able to keep it off!

I've been doing lots of research and have read many horror stories. I'm still willing to give this a go, but would love to hear from anyone who has had or is having a positive experience using Duromine!

I wish everyone the best of luck on their journey to a healthier you!

#1 Skinny2B, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
  2. Tania J

Tania J Active Member
    Registered

Hi Skinny,

I have been using Duromine for 2 months now, and it is really going great. My starting weight was 120kg - I am 1.71 so I was quite (still am:confused:) quite a bit overweight, but lost 9kg so far. In the beginning the side effects was a bit irritating, but everybody said give it a week or two for your body to get used to, and it got a whole lot better. I find that drinking a lot of water rally does help.

As long as you are healthy you should see great results - just stick to the rules - drink water and eat, even if you do not feel like it:rolleyes:

3. Skinny2B

Skinny2B New Member
    Registered

Thanks Tania, congrats on your weight loss so far. I am a little excited and hope I get some good results too.