Going from 30mg to 15mg

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by christine V, Aug 30, 2014.

1. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

I started on 30mg D a month ago, however I still haven't finished the pack due to the side effects. I've lost 5kgs which is great. However I just can not sleep! On the day I take the duramine I get between 2-3 hours sleep that night. It doesn't matter if I take it at 6am or 4am which I had been doing. I took it for 2 weeks straight, but sleeping didn't go back to normal
    My question is has anyone gone from 30mg to 15mg and still got results?

Leigh'sgottalottolose likes this.
  2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

I would say it will still work perhaps with less side effects. My sister is on 15 and she takes it in the morning and has no issue with sleeping. She does notice that her apathy for food lessen at night thought but that could be the habit of eating at night. I know i struggled with that when I first started.

Having a higher dosage doesn't necessarily mean you will lose more weight. It's about finding the right dosage that does suppress your appetite enough to have an effect on your eating habits.

3. Bec32

Bec32 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I have the exact same problem as you, I can't sleep no matter how early I take my 30mg tablet. I was taking them at 4am and still couldn't sleep. My dr then prescribed me 15mg tablets. My sleep was better but I still made sure I took the tablet really early. I still found the 15mg worked but the weight loss was a bit slower. I haven't taken Duromine for 6 months now due to having shoulder surgery. I'm actually starting on them again tomorrow morning so I'm hoping I don't have any sleep issues. Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on.

4. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

Thanks guys. I will let you know how it goes xx