Get it Got it Day 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Naynay, May 19, 2018.

1. Naynay

Naynay New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    Hesitant about taking this ( side effects) But I’m desperate. Here goes day 1 on 30mg. Feel free to comment. All advice is welcomed.
    Let’s get skinny

TeeDee67 likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Active Member
    Registered

Hey Naynay,

Welcome :)

Hope your first day is going well?

3. TeeDee67

TeeDee67 New Member
    Registered

Hi @Naynay, I am new and on day 2, just wondering how you are going after 1 week on it?.
    Cheers, TeeDee67

4. Naynay

Naynay New Member
    Registered

So day 10 already and for the most part I’m feeling great. A bit jittery sometimes and a dry mouth but nothing major.
    I have a question. I’ve only lost 1.5 kg and for the last 3 days the scales haven’t moved at all. I’m barely eating anything. Do you think my body has gone into starvation mode?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

5. TeeDee67

TeeDee67 New Member
    Registered

Hi there, congratulations on the 1.5kgs. Dont forget to be proud of that.
    I am only on day 4. But I did read in other threads that you may need to up the water intake and it is possible that your body has gone into starvation mode. I also read that it is really important to eat at least 6 meals a day.. even if they are just small size.
    I have found I have to make myself eat because I just dont feel hungry.. but our body still needs fuel to burn. So I would even up the fruit and veges/salad. I buy the yopro yogurts.. lots of protein.. and drink drink drink..
    I also when I start to eat feel really full in a couple of bites and make myself eat a decent amount.. but it's still half of the portions I ate before..
    Hope this helps.. keep in touch.. we will encourage each other.. Teena.

6. Rava

Rava Active Member
    Registered

@Naynay I don't know your stats at all or how much you have to lose but everybody needs to eat! Are you tracking your calorie intake? Are you doing any exercise?

Most people here are eating between 1000 and 1200 calories - and some more than that depending on how much exercise you are doing.

I personally am following a low carb, high protein plan. The carbs I do eat are low gi and I find that I need them for energy..

Have a read of https://duromineforum.com/threads/starvation-mode-truth-worth-reading.3520/ this. Well worth it.

April and TeeDee67 like this.
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Best of luck Naynay!