Foggy and Tired.

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Wannabefabulous, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Wannabefabulous

Wannabefabulous New Member
    Registered

I am on day 3 of Duromine and I am feeling a little foggy. I can't seem to focus and have been feeling unwell and tired - have no energy. Is this normal? I don't know if I can continue if this is how I am going to feel - I need to be able to concentrate at work. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Sierra

Sierra New Member
    Registered

Hi there.

That's pretty normal hun, but rest assured it gets better! It's really important to keep on top of drinking water in your first week, I was drinking three litres a day to avoid getting head aches. Although you probably won't feel like eating its really important to eat, even if it's little bits through out the day and always always always have breakfast. I found the breakfast drinks great (Up and Go's) because I really didn't feel like eating anything. I had pretty terrible side effects when I started but once I hit the one week mark was feeling much better :)

Be positive and stay strong! Make sure you're having good healthy foods and lots of protein. Taking your duromine as early as you can helps too. I keep them beside my bed and take them as soon as I wake up (I often wake up between 4 and 5am take my tablet and go back to sleep) then usually go back to sleep, once I get out of bed between 9 and 10 I'm feeling great! I find if i don't take it that early I don't have as much energy.

Keeping a food diary or updating a blog is great, it makes you more aware of what you're eating because youre going to be writing it down. I've been having an up and go breakfast drink or toast for breakfast, a sanwhich for lunch and something light for dinner.

Good luck with your journey :)

Sierra.