FitIn13 - Week 2

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by FitIn13, Apr 9, 2013.

1. FitIn13

FitIn13 New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone,

Well week 2 is over. I got sick so I only worked out 4 of the 7 days. The Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is pretty good, if anyone is interested! In the first 5 days I didn't lose anything (Not that I should weigh in before 7!) and that was quite a downer! I looked into low thyroid and foods and there is a list of foods that slow down the thyroid even more. I eat most of them daily so I am going to cut down/cut out some of these foods completely and see how I go. The hardest one will be gluten. Surely I'll lose weight when I have nothing to eat! I have had no side effects at all. I have been fairly tired which seems different to a lot of other posts I have read. However maybe that is due to being sick all week? I am definitely eating less though. I had take away on the weekend and it didn't impress me as much as it would have a few weeks back. So here are my week 2 stats -

Starting date 26/03/13 - Weight 103kg
    Week 1 - 2.5kg (100.5kg)
    Week 2 - 1kg (99.5)

Measurements as of 02/04/13 - Hips 113cm, Waist 102cm, Chest 115cm.
    Measurements as of 09/04/13 - Hips 112cm, Waist 100cm, Chest 112 cm.

I'd just like to thank my chest for losing the most cm. How about sending a signal to the rest to do the work instead!

Hope everyone is doing well!

See you all in a week!

Week 1 - 3 month run down as I go

Low thyroid and goitrogenic foods - Goitrogenic foods and thyroid health

#1 FitIn13, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  2. BrideToBe

BrideToBe New Member
    Registered

Congratulations! That's an amazing start. You're doing great! Excellent work on losing the cm's and the comment about the chest made me laugh! Same thing happened to me lol. Take care and good luck! xxx

3. FitIn13

FitIn13 New Member
    Registered

Thanks BrideToBe! Hope you are doing well on your journey!