First Weigh in Week 2

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KerrieS, Sep 19, 2014.

1. KerrieS

KerrieS New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know my great news.

1st weight in - 2 weeks in, feeling fantastic, no side affects and I was amazed I am 6kg down.

I've not started excising yet as wanted to see how I got on energy wise .... I have another weigh in on the 1st October and the Doctor was really pleased with my progress so far....

I had a few Cesar salads and a few sour sweets along the way too which obviously haven't hindered my weight loss so far.

Here's to loosing as much weight as I can in the next few months, and establishing a healthy view to food as fuel rather than to indulge and eat naughty all the time :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Typical_Jules and newtothis like this.
  2. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

Wow that's a fantastic loss!! Well done :):) how much have you got left to lose before you get to your goal weight?

3. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

What a great loss! I'm in week 1 and don't feel as though I've lost any at all. How is your eating day to day? Any tips?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

Your on your way :) Good work :)

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook