First week

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Anka80, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Anka80

Anka80 New Member
    Registered

SW 82kg
    CW 80kg week 1

Well, my first week has gone well. I’ve stuck to healthy eating 100% and have been trying to exercise most days although it’s just a brisk walk at this stage. Headaches come and go but that’s about the only bad side effect I’ve had.
    Anyway, I was expecting a bigger loss in my first week after reading other posts, but I’m only down 2kg. I know that’s still really good for a week but I’ve got soooo far to go.
    Anyway I’m hoping to exercise a bit more this week and continue to eat well. Here’s to another positive loss next week!

Rava likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well done @Anka80 on your 2kg loss!

I think you are doing so great!

Headaches are quite common with some when starting on Duromine. Just make sure your water intake is up to keep hydrated and hopefully they will soon disappear altogether.

When I first started Duromine for the first 2 weeks I was getting them nearly every second day, but couldn't figure out why. It wasn't until another member mentioned that it was probably sugar withdrawal - that it clicked.

When you wean yourself off sugar, it can cause headaches, aches and pains, flu like symptoms, mood swings and even the shakes!