First week!

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by torzaxoxo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. torzaxoxo

torzaxoxo New Member
    Registered

Heya :)
    Ive just started my duromine chapter..
    i've been on it only for two days, i know the first two days are probably the worst especially when it comes to the side effects.

I had my first night last night with no sleep, but sure if i just couldnt relax my heart was pumping i know that it is one of the side effects but man it felt like i just ran a marathon ha ha.
    I've had a sore head and not to mention an absolutely sore stomach..
    It feels like bad anxiety but it comes and goes, but i also have my period normally its not that bad but unsure if the tight feeling at the bottom of my belly is just from that..

My start weight is 93.2 KG.
    Second day i weighed myself and im 91.1 2KG in only two days!
    I really hope i can keep this up.. we will have to wait and see.

Just thought i would write a post incase anyone had any of the same issues with the sore stomach.
    Ill stick it out, ill be O.K.
    Hopefully i can get some sleep tonight before i come to irritable.
    :)

2. lisa-love

lisa-love New Member
    Registered

Great to hear! I’m starting my journey in a few days and nervous that it will affect me at work! How are you finding it affecting your concentration levels?

3. torzaxoxo

torzaxoxo New Member
    Registered

I start work on Tuesday, so I have had a few days for it to really kick in.
    I don’t think it will effect you too much. I just really hope you can get some sleep :p
    I had my second night sleep last night I got 5 hours instead of 2, and napped today so should hopefully go okay:)

Just allow yourself enough time to rest