First Week on Duromine 30mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Victoria, May 13, 2011.

1. Victoria

Victoria New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I found this blog and decided to join, as I found the support and personal experiences from everyone to be motivating.

I started the 30mg tablets on Monday this week and found the first 3 days I suffered with the side effects of extreme increased energy, dry mouth, blurred vision and felt like my heart was going to pump out of my rib cage. Tuesday and Wednesday made me a little on edge with my mood, but now I am very mellow.

On Tuesday I didn't even sleep, no matter how much I tried to close my eyes and relax. Complete 48hrs with constant energy. By Wednesday night, it all caught up with me and I literally passed out at 9pm and slept till 6am Thursday morning.

The part I have found very odd to try and understand is how my stomach feels like I am dying to eat and makes grumbling noises and I can feel the acid swishing inside, yet my mind is so disciplined in not eating.It's literally like they're not in sync with each other.

I am being very strict with forcing myself to eat 3 healthy meals daily to ensure I am getting all the nutrients I need and so I don't pile the weight back on after I finish the tablets down the track.

5 days now and all the side effects have gone and I am feeling FANTASTIC!

Stats are:
    Height: 165cm
    Starting Weight: 73.7kgs
    Goal: 65kgs

Victoria :)

pml likes this.
  2. IWantToBeMeAgain!

IWantToBeMeAgain! New Member
    Registered

Hello :)

That's great to hear! I'm the opposite though and was wondering if you could help me?
    It's the beginning of my 7th day on duromine 30mg and I'm
    Not sure whether I've lost anything at all. I eat well but maybe too much? I'm not sure. I don't have side effects anymore...

Is it working? I only started exercising 2 days ago, I go for a very brisk walk for 30mins.