First week and goin great

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by hopeful diva, Jun 5, 2014.

1. hopeful diva

hopeful diva New Member
    Registered

hey guys , i've just started Duromine 30mg and it all seems to be going well , Just dry mouth so drinking lots of water helps that ... Don't really have much time to exercise will that affect my loss alot ??o_Oo_O

I have a high protein low carb diet that my doc has done for me so following that on a daily basis with 2l water ...
    :)
    Any handy tips would be amazing ....:D

2. Catherine

Catherine New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm on day 4 and I haven't exercised yet, but I'm still losing! Good luck xxx drink lots of water!!! Or you will get head aches.

hopeful diva likes this.
  3. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Diva!

If you follow a healthy eating plan you should see good results soon. As far as exercise is concerned, I think a lot of people do not feel up to it in the beginning, but it seems the more weight they lose the more motivated they become and actually want to start exercising.

Do not beat yourself up over exercise too much in the beginning, give it a few weeks and re-asses how you feel then.

Good luck, and please keep us up to date
    :);)

Lanny Edey and hopeful diva like this.
  4. hopeful diva

hopeful diva New Member
    Registered

Thanks guys for all the advice ,Def have an eating Plan and lots of water...

First weight in tomorrow Wish me luck :oops::eek::eek: will keep you posted

5. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Hi there, am on my 2nd day of duromine 15mgs. All going OK so far! Very thirsty but water and gum is helping. Currently doing weight watchers as well to help me eat healthier. Just had a bub 5months ago and now at 105kg. I maintained 92kg for a year pre pregnancy which for me I was OK with as at my heaviest I used to be 114kg after my first two kids. Not exercising heaps yet as I'm getting used to the feel of duromine but am definitely doing heaps more round the house with the energy boost its great! My kitchen is spotless thanks to my 4am wakeup lol. Good luck to everyone on their journey to feeling great!

hopeful diva likes this.
  6. hopeful diva

hopeful diva New Member
    Registered

Hey guys , day 3 and i've lost 1.3kg :D super happy , Hopefully keep it up !!! Thanks for all the help everyone ..

7. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

Sounds like your doing well. Huge congrats on taking a new direction. With Duromine it provides you with a 3 month window of opportunity and to make new habits and break old ones. Reality is, if you don't change you habits now, when the Duromine wears off or you body becomes immune to the drug, if no new eating and exercise habit has been formed you will be really disappointed in what has happened by Xmas. Just don't rely on the drug to help you. Unless of course you're ok with gaining back the weight plus more. Eating healthy and exercising is key to a longterm lifestyle.
    Still, it's awesome that you are losing the weight and feeling great with the results, it makes you feel invincible!!
    Rock on, stay fab :)

CindyS likes this.
  8. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm on day 3 of 15mg. Haven't had the energy today like the first 2days but I did sleep better. Not hungry and I'm drinking plenty of water but haven't seen any change on my scales or measurements. I'm eating healthy and small portions as I was already doing it with weight watchers. I lost 4.2kg in a month and a half on weight watchers but then the weight loss stopped so doc offered me duromine. Any suggestions on what's happening would be appreciated!

9. hopeful diva

hopeful diva New Member
    Registered

Hi Lenny , to be honest I really don't know how to take ur reply ... Think there was some motivation in there somewhere?? I've always told myself that if I take duromine its just to help me get myself on the right track sort of a guide line to a healthy better life ... I def intend on making huge a change and kepping to the new way of life !

T&C likes this.
  10. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Diva, congratulations on the loss, it is great!:D As soon as I started seeing progress it inspired me even more, hope it does the same for you.:)

11. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

So sorry if I came across in a different way than intended. I truly hope that you nail it and gain huge satisfaction from your journey.
    You've got the right attitude towards lifelong changes, I really look forward to seeing your results and reading your comments. Nothing gives me a bigger thrill than seeing success through healthy eating and exercise and that kick start the Duromine provides.

Rock on, stay fab :)

12. gemma marshall

gemma marshall New Member
    Registered

Hi Jenny78! You and I are very similar as I to am on 15mg and currently weigh 109. I started my journey on 7th July and the only side effect is I was feeling very very bloated but the chemist advised I was drinking way to much water and it has gone away. First weigh in and measurements tomorrow, I am a little nervous.
    Thank you to everyone as your information and support has been very helpful :)

13. jenny78

jenny78 New Member
    Registered

Hi Gemma you will do great I'm sure! I have my fingers crossed for you. Even if its not a huge number you have lost just keep in mind the steadier you lose the more chance of keeping it off after duromine so my doctor told me. I'm now in double digits on the scale and feeling great! Have so many more clothes in my closet I can wear lol. I am off my tablets for a week as I'm having surgery to have my tubes tied this thursday but I'm not worried I intend to just keep eating healthy!:)

14. gemma marshall

gemma marshall New Member
    Registered

Double digits!!!! Congratulations :) I can't wait to get double digits. All the best with your surgery this week. I look forward to catching up next week... Hopefully I can tell you some good news:p