First timer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fishface, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Fishface

Fishface New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    2 kg
    Goal Weight:
    Hello All,
    So i started my journey on monday and weighed myself today with a loss of 2kg..
    I realise after reading some posts this is probably water but wondering if it will continue or when it slows down im hoping to to reach my goal of a 10kg loss is this acheivable?
    Ive only experienced the dry mouth and lack of sleep which i can handle oh and slight jaw clenching.
    Also really do not feel hungry had to really force myself to eat a sandwich today at lunch.

Rava likes this.
  2. VictoriaGirl

VictoriaGirl New Member
    Registered

10kg sounds very doable. Duromine is an excellent appetite suppressant so that’s half the battle. As long as your eating whole foods, steering clear of processed foods and not over consuming calories then you should be fine. Aim for low carb foods too. Also, try and add some exercise.
    Water weight drops first but then it takes longer for fat to burn.

I’m at the same start weight as you but I have a much lower end goal. My body doesn’t tolerate duromine so I’m doing intermittent fasting now.

Best of luck on your journey, I’m sure you will be successful. :)

Rava likes this.
  3. Fishface

Fishface New Member
    Registered

Thankyou for your response victoriagirl i started monday and ive lost 2lb a day a kilo is 2.2 lb so im overly happy started 12.8 weighed 12.2 this morning x x x

Rava and VictoriaGirl like this.
  4. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

Fishface likes this.
  5. Fishface

Fishface New Member
    Registered

Thankyou Rava

Rava likes this.
  6. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

Welcome @Fishface :)

I forgot to mention - if your not tracking your calories - highly recommend looking at My Fitness Pal or Lose It. Both have free options that allow you to track your food and drinks - letting you know what you are having. They also give a great breakdown of carbs, fats, sugar and sodium etc.. which for me has been really beneficial in letting me tailor my diet :)

Fishface likes this.