first time using Duromine 15mg

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thabisile, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Height:
    Lost:
    nothing
    Goal Weight:
    hi 26years of age i have started my journey today, so far i only have the dry mouth side effects, i am really worried about the insomnia as i wake up very early for work so i am hoping it wont be as bad tonight( CROSSING FINGERS).

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hey Thabisile! Welcome to the forum and may your Duromine journey bring you only positive emotions! Crossing fingers for no insomnia! Cheers!

3. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

Thanks April, i really my hope side effects won't be too bad. i dont suffer from any medical conditions which is good, can i still continue to drink alcohol while on Duromine or will it start making me sick?

April likes this.
  4. Stargazer

Stargazer Member
    Registered

Correct, you cannot drink alcohol.

April likes this.
  5. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

hey guys

today is my 2nd day on Duromine and i am happy to say i did not suffer from any insomnia last night, i woke up feeling very energized and active which i like, there has been no major side effects as yet and i am happy. i have constanti anxiety at the thought of giving up and losing myself again, allthou this is my first time using Duromine but i have tried so many times to lose weight and failed,at some point i lost 10kg on my own but ended up gaining it all back. my biggest fear is repeating my past mistakes after working extremely hard. please help..........:(:(

6. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

First, congratulations on a good start! No side effects from Duromine is a great thing! And now you need to calm down and discuss with yourself about things that made you gain your weight back when you managed to lose it. You can even write it all down, just to keep in mind, and you will need to work on these and change your habits. That's probably the main thing when on Duromine. Yes, that's right, not the weight loss itself, but to learn maintaining it. And this is possible only if you get yourself used to the new lifestyle. You need to develop a new lifestyle and stick to it. It doesn't matter that you will have to forget about your favorite yummies forever, NO! You need to allow yourself some weakness from time to time. If you don't, you will end up in binging. Now, Duromine will help you make healthy food choices, and it's your responsibility to find a way of making them become your favorite food. Duromine also helps you staying active already, so it's your responsibility to exercise and increase your activeness to the max. YOU will make changes, YOU will enjoy the results, YOU will be strong enough to make them part of your life for good, and YOU will be proud of yourself when you achieve mini-goals, one by one, until YOU get to your goal weight and maintain it afterwards. As diffcult as it may sound, stop letting food control your life. Get in control and step your foot every time you feel like giving up. YOU can do it!

Sherlock_76 likes this.
  7. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

not even a glass of red wine;)

8. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

alcohol in general hinders weight loss and makes you eat more. better replace it with a glass of alcohol-sugar-free mojito. Make it beautiful and enjoy the flavor and aroma. =)

9. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

thanks so much for your advise it is really hitting home, you know i can eat healthy for the whole month but as soon as i get my salary its like i go crazy, i no longer want to eat my home cooked meals i want to eat out and when l get to the restaurants i just make all the bad choices.

10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

if you want to eat out and are willing to spend lots of money =) choose some delicacies. I am crazy about seafood, for example. Or, when I have such a possibility I go and have something exotic, which is usually seafood lol. Of course, it's always nice to treat yourself, BUT may be you will treat yourself with something else, like massage, SPA, a pair of jeans one size smaller to become your main motivation. Like I said, don't let food control you. Learn to control your food!

11. Thabisile

Thabisile New Member
    Registered

I will live by these words from today going forward "don't let food control you. Learn to control your food". thank you. also it is my 2nd day today on 15mg Duromine however i still feel very hungry although i have had my break fast which was 1weetbix with and low fat milk, a cup of green tea and a pear for my morning snack,i am yet to have lunch which will be two cups of veggies and chicken breast no dressing on the salad. 1litre of water already finished but i am so hungry still

April likes this.