First Time User!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kristyfin, Jul 9, 2011.

1. kristyfin

kristyfin New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone!

My Dad, Mum and Brother have all taken Duromine before and had success! My Brother is using at the moment and has already lost quite a bit in just a few weeks.

I was worried about taking it as I have high blood pressure, I take meds for the blood pressure so my doctor assured me that as my BP is controlled I should be ok! I have a BP monitor at home so I will keep checking this throughout my progress!!

Anyway I'm on day two of 30mg. My first day I felt tired, a bit spaced out and I was still hungry :confused: I thought that maybe it would take a while to go through my system.... This morning I woke up and smelt toast and my tummy grumbled?? So I had some breakfast (this was at about 8am). It's now 11:30 and I could easily have something to eat!!!! What the hell is wrong with me!!?? lol

I think I'm thinking about food too much and whether I'm hungry or not so because I'm thinking about it it's like I'm talking myself into being hungry!! I haven't experienced any of the side effects apart from a dry mouth and I did have a bit of a restless sleep last night with crazy dreams!! I don't feel more energized thats for sure...

Anyone else had something similar on their first day or two?? I really need this to work! Lots to lose and I desperately want to have a baby. I have tried everything but unfortunately I have the worst will power ever!! :(

2. kezthisyriwilldoit

kezthisyriwilldoit New Member
    Registered

Hi there kristyfin,
    I too are a first time user, today being my first day on 15 mg. I havent felt too different to normal, felt a little more relaxed and more efficient at work. I have had to remind myself to eat tho so cant say i feel the same. I ate breaky as per normal and i'm continuing to stick to my low carb high protein diet while im on this as i want to metabolism to keep working not slow down. I have 20 kg to lose and am looking for this to be my new lifestyle change. I have worked my but off over the last 2 years and have lost 15 kg myself but still have 20 kg to go. I put on 25 kg when i had my 2nd child and also gave up smoking at the same time. Im loving exercise now and hoping this will be my key for sucess to keep it off. I have to say that i cant say i remember being in the 60's so im really excited to finally be the correct weight for the first time since ive had kids. Im determined to be at my 65 kg by my 14 year anniversary in september. Fingers crossed it will be an anniversary to remember seem hes never seen my in the 6o's either. Good luck with it all, be strong with your food choices, do it for your baby to be.Keep me posted on your results im looking foward to compare results. ☺

3. kezthisyriwilldoit

kezthisyriwilldoit New Member
    Registered

does anyone no how to get this tracker on my profile?

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Please use BB-codes