First time on the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shirleygal, Sep 2, 2011.

1. shirleygal

shirleygal New Member
    Registered

hi all

i must say i read some of your blogs and that has motivated me to want to loose weight.i'm a female of 22 years and i weigh a whooping 103kg.i started taking duromine yersteday and today is day 2.and i must say i nolonger crave for food but i do eat some fruits and youghut .

On monday i joined gym and my BP was 139/95 and yesterday it was 125/94,i must say it was for the first time my BP went down.can you please share what kind of food to eat so that i can be on the right path.

kind regards
    :)

2. IWantToBeMeAgain!

IWantToBeMeAgain! New Member
    Registered

I'm the same weight as you and I'm 19!
    How tall are you? What's your goal weight? :)

I've heard that lean meat, lots of protien, green vegies and lots of fruits is good to kickstart your weightloss.
    Also taking the pill in the morning at the same time then eating brekky is good too. I take mine at 6 every morning so that I don't stay up all night.

Today is my second day too. I felt dizzy and a bit weak yesterday but I'm thinking that's cause I didn't eat brekky (was late for work lol)

Gym is good and also just going for a walk around your neighborhood for 30mims or more is good too :) maybe you can alternate between the two for some variety.

Look forward to seeing how you go :)

3. shirleygal

shirleygal New Member
    Registered

hi

i'm 1.61 cm tall and i take the pill at 7am, eat all bran for breakfast with two fruits.i also eat veggies.my goal weight is 70kg for now.i do zumba on tuesday and thursday at the gym and cadrio 3 times a week for 30 minutes .thanks and good luck to you too;)