First Time On Duromine ; 2019 - 30MG

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Biancaloren1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Kazzam I hear you with the no sleeping! I ended up skipping a tablet last night and taking an OTC sleeping aid to get in some good sleep!

How are you feeling today?

2. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Hi Rava. I actually ended up taking four days off and I caught up on my sleep. Feeling great today.
    How about you?

3. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

11 hours last night so feeling fantastic! @Kazzam :)

4. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Excellent

5. Anel

Anel New Member
    Registered

Is difficulty of sleeping a continuous side effect?
    Since yesterday (day 5 on duromine)I'm back to normal with feeling tired and my sleep and was wondering if does that mean that the drug won't be as effective as the first days?
    Ps. Today I also feel a bit hungry. For first time in 6 days.

6. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

interupted sleep is an issue for me still after one month.
    But everyone reacts differently Anel.

Rava and Anel like this.
  7. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree with @Kazzam. Unfortunately for me it doesn't get better - hence the decision to take a day off having the tablet. I was like this too on my first round with Duromine, and from memory I think I ended up taking the weekends off just to catch up.

8. Gab75

Gab75 New Member
    Registered

Kazzam
    How long have you been on duromine, seems you are doing pretty good

9. Gab75

Gab75 New Member
    Registered

Yeah, the first time around I did the same too, but I'm just 3 days in it, so I'll give it a week or two then start taking a day or two off. Problem with me, if I take off, I get tempted to drink over weekends , temptations of friends asking you out.

Rava likes this.
  10. Kazzam

Kazzam New Member
    Registered

Hi Gab75. I’ve been on the tablets for five weeks now. I’ve lost just under 6kg and heaps of cm. I forgot to measure myself before I started but everyone is noticing my body shape changing. Interrupted sleep is my only side effect so I’m going to have one or two days off taking the tablet each week. Not only will this extend the medication for me but also give me a couple of good nights sleep each week. I’m not only losing weight to feel better but also in preparation for 2 x hip replacement surgeries.

Rava likes this.
  11. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

The no sleep for me is a killer! But I know what you mean about being tempted to drink as well. Try and plan out your social functions?? Only thing I can suggest and if you do drink stick to white spirits with diet soda :)

12. Biancaloren1

Biancaloren1 New Member
    Registered

Hey guys!!

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while! I’m back now :D

Okay so, I’m 11kgs down in a month and my bum and boobs are gone :( cm’s wise I’ve lost a fair bit.
    I haven’t taken duromine in about a week and I’ve been so hungry everyday but get bloated very quickly! I will be back on it this week though :)

So good to see everyone doing so well!! keep it up all of you!

I’m having spinal surgery in July this year so hoping to lose at least another 10kgs before then which I think will be easy.

I never really added any exercise into my diet although I will be exercising a lot more now that I’ve just moved into a place near the water with my sister.

Hope everyone has a good week,keep me posted with weigh ins and measurements x

13. Paris

Paris New Member
    Registered

11kg in a month is fantastic! Congratulations

I am on day 11 30mg first time using it and lovely to read about ppl currently on it having success!

14. Biancaloren1

Biancaloren1 New Member
    Registered

Thankyou Chick!
    I haven’t exercised everyday just normal walking around work ect.
    Will be doing my second month this week, will keep you posted

I was the same I love to read success stories
    How are you feeling so far?

15. Paris

Paris New Member
    Registered

I’m feeling really good so far, only minor side effects of occasional headache. I’m not doing anything too crazy to start with just focused on reducing portion sizes and making better food choices to aim for 1200 calories a day and then as I progress through plan to add in some higher intensity exercise and cleaner eating, didn’t want to shock my body too dramatically at the start! I’ve lost 3.8kg so far (in 12 days) but my favourite part is that I actually feel in control again of my body like I can decide what to eat and therefore have capacity to get to a healthier weight rather than crazy appetite and cravings ruling my life! Hope the second month goes great for you

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook