First post-5 weeks in..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Milstar, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Milstar

Milstar New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys,

I must admit I've been following all the posts and have been finding everyone really inspiring, so I thought I'd join the fun..
    I've been taking Duromine since Nov 8th (just over 5 week) and although I haven't lost as much as some, I'm really happy with my progress so far. As well as the fact that I've had minimal side effects.

The only problem I'm having is a complete lack of motivation to start exercising, due to all the common excuses. Anyone else out there struggling with this?? I know that I have to just do it, but I seem to be a great procrastinator.

Diet wise I'm trying to be really strict with myself (good 95% of the time). I've been drinking the tony ferguson shakes, mostly one a day mid morning, an afternoon snack, normally a low carb protein bar or a small pack of almonds, and a small healthy dinner. I've also tried cut out drinking anything but water which I've found kind of easy with Duromine as I find that I'm alway a little thirsty. I would like to mention thou, that in the past 5 weeks I attended my sisters wedding (lots of wine and wedding cake) and had a few Christmas events lately (big spreads of Christmas fair and a few alcoholic beverages) hence the 95%.......but I think that I still want to enjoy life (and food) and not completely deprave myself or so I keep telling myself. Lol

So my week 6 weight in will be this Friday (Dec 20th) and heres hoping I've hit the 10kg mark. if all goes to plan I should be continuing Duromine for another 6 weeks after that, fingers crossed I'm on track for 20 kg in 12 weeks, maybe more if I can find the motivation to exercise.

H: 171cm
    SW:106.5
    CW:97.5 (week 5 weight in)
    GW:79kg

Viktor and Smashed1 like this.
  2. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

You seem to be doing awesome!
    Totally understand the thirstyness, I'm exact the same

Milstar likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Milstar! Welcome to the forum!
    Fingers crossed for your 6th week!!!
    Good luck and stay motivated, you've gone too far to give up now!;)

Milstar likes this.
  4. Milstar

Milstar New Member
    Registered

Weight in this week = 96.1
    That's a total of 10.4kgs in six weeks!!!! So happy, fingers crossed for next week and some extra restraint over the Christmas period.

SW:106.5
    CW:96.1
    GW:79

Viktor likes this.
  5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Well that's a gradual weight loss. Very good result, I think! Good luck and stay strong during holydays;)

Viktor likes this.
  6. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

Solid results another inspiring story :0 In regards to the exercise motivation my tip is not to exhaust yourself the first day so that you dread training again. Take is slow and steady set small goals for each week that you want to achieve and don't compare yourself with others just work on improving yourself week to week. Eventually the exercise will become part of your routine and you will grow to love it as soon as the results kick in you will be hooked :)

Keep up the good work :D