First month complete - Down 11kg so far

Discussion in 'Men's Corner' started by Viktor, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

Hi guys

Totally new to forums but reading the stories on here I am motivated to track my results and head towards my goal.

When I was 22 years old I was 65kg and 6ft tall (Looked like a cancer patient) had a major motorcycle accident shattering my lower right leg and spent the next 4 years on crutches without weight bearing. (10 operations later) with my lack of mobility and thirst for alcohol I quickly gained the kgs. I decided to get serious about 3 years ago cutting out the booze hitting the gym between 4-6 times a week continuing to gain weight but loose belt sizes I am currently a 30 year old male 6’2 and 143kg. My genetics aren't favourable and with my leg issues cardio is painful so I train high intensity weights isolating each muscle group once a week each.

I had a word with my GP and told him I plan to reduce my weight down to 105kg and he prescribed me Duromine. I sold my first prescription as I read far too many horror stories on-line but after finding this forum and a Facebook page I decided to hit the Duromine and see what I can achieve.

Looking at a lot of the stories people aren't exercising and loosing significant kgs so let’s see what I can do in two months with consistent training. I plan to provide weekly updates on here to keep me motivated and hopefully inspire a few others just as I have been inspired by some of these stories. I will be creating an album on FB with weekly photos (F2ck the haters) and share my progress once the two months are up.

Wish me luck and please I am not here for a bashing so if you have nothing positive to say keep it to yourself :)
    I have attached a pic of my back (hiding my face for now) 1148144_508635112545777_988066143_n.jpg

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Good luck Viktor....like the name:)

Viktor likes this.
  3. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

Thanks for the support. I had my first 40mg tab at 5am this morning and haven't managed to sit down at work due to a mass boost of energy. I normally commence the day with a can of mother however feel no need for this looking forward to the next few weeks. I will update each Sunday night

Janeybabey007 likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck, Viktor!:)

Viktor likes this.
  5. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Good luck Viktor! Hope you see some great loss!

Viktor likes this.
  6. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

A day early but I couldn't resist providing an update and sharing my first weeks experience.
    I have been on the 40mg for a week now and wow I have been an irritable jerk the whole time uncontrolled snappy, headaches dry mouth you name it I seem to have all the side effects available.
    The good news is I seem to be used to the drug now and the dry mouth has gone away. I sleep fine and headaches I am putting down to quitting soft drinks etc cold turkey. I am going to upload the images I took on a daily basis this week at the gym. Please note when you are packing as many kilos as me its easy to go up and down quite rapidly I expect progress to slow down now I only hope it continues to work for me.

Attached Files:

• 140.jpg
      140.jpg
      File size:
      51 KB
      Views:
    • 138.jpg
      138.jpg
      File size:
      67.7 KB
      Views:
    • 137.jpg
      137.jpg
      File size:
      65.1 KB
      Views:
    • 136.jpg
      136.jpg
      File size:
      72.1 KB
      Views:
    • 135.jpg
      135.jpg
      File size:
      14.6 KB
      Views:
    • 133.jpg
      133.jpg
      File size:
      90.4 KB
      Views:
  7. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

The gym scales said I was 140 at the beginning of the week (Home scales 143) I decided to stick with the gym scales as they seem to be more advanced and expensive then the ones at home.
    Roughly a kg a day for the first week I dont feel or look any different but if you can handle the drug then give it a go

8. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Great job Viktor! I wish I had your will power for cutting out soft drink altogether.
    Glad to hear the dry mouth does get better too

Viktor likes this.
  9. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

So hard I seriously think quitting smoking after ten years was easier then quitting mother energy drinks and coke

Smashed1 likes this.
  10. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

I've definitely cut down - hoping it will continue over the next month or so!!

Viktor likes this.
  11. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Incredible! You introduced us a new way of posting photos - with proof)))
    I agree that gym scales should be better, as they show precise numbers. And that's motivating to see these numbers drop every week. And I feel proud that you quit soft drinks, as they can interact with the pills.
    Have nice holydays!

Viktor likes this.
  12. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

So today marks 2 weeks on the 40mg and I am happy with the progress so far.

My moods are still up and down but I find if I get to the gym and use the energy I am a lot nicer to be around J This week I have reduced a further 3kg and I am happy with that result considering it was Christmas week and the gym was closed meaning I only made it 4 days this week. I predict from here the results will be a lot harder as I am confident I have shed mainly water weight now its time to burn that excess L Still getting headaches every few days but I am confident this is a withdrawl symptom from all the sugar etc that I have cut out

SW: 140kg

CW: 130.1kg

GW: 115kg

Attached Files:

• 130.jpg
      130.jpg
      File size:
      82 KB
      Views:
  13. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Great job!!!

14. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys
    I'm updating a day early as I have a spare moment. Disappointing results this week 130.1 exact same weight as last Sunday :( I wish I could blame something but nothing has changed diet wise still 70% on point. I have dropped a belt size but the other thing to report this week is I have lost alot of muscle hardness in my chest arms and calves. I trained 5 days this week and upped the cardio to 30 min a session after my weight training so mixed feelings.
    I am committed to seeing the two months through and will continue to post my results with the hopes that it motivates someone but this week is a real bummer, the fact that my pants needed a new belt whole had me super excited but then the good old scales lol well you know how it is.

15. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Sorry to hear you are feeling down about it. I guess your body is changing, even though the scales aren't. I think muscle weighs more than fat? And the more muscle you have, the more your body will burn so will be good in the long run. Hope you are happier with your results on the scales this week.

Viktor likes this.
  16. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

So I jumped on the scales this morning and I am down to 129kg roughly 2kg drop this week.

This week I have trained 5 days and my food intake was pretty clean for the most part. I considered stopping this drug as I felt like It wasnt working anymore but I will continue to run it. 2kg a week for 8 weeks will be another 16kg so thats when I want to achieve.

Only thing worth noting is that my energy levels have dropped significantly this week and I find it near impossible to get up in the morning (Previous weeks jumping out of bed before the alarm goes off)

Belts continue to feel loose, Mood seems to be more level which is a positive. I still have a long way to go and will continue to update

17. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

I think it's a good idea to keep continuing. I still have the sleep issue, so awake ridiculously early.

18. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Maybe try a multivitamin or coq10

Viktor likes this.
  19. Viktor

Viktor New Member
    Registered

So this week so far I have nearly collapsed walking to my car after a gym session and had the worst migraine of my life today flattening me. I have decided to come off duromine and will be looking for a doctor to prescribe HGH. I may appear to be giving up but far from it just not feeling great on duromine and feel like I need a break from it

All the best guys with your goals

20. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

So sorry for your reaction, Victor:(
    Well, yes - health comes first, if you feel bad you do it right stopping the pills.

Have a good day and wish you all the best!

Viktor likes this.