First day today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ratatattat, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Hello
    First time user, started at 9am this morning after tossing up whether or not to due to being sick with the flu. Don't really feel any different. Feel a bit tired actually lol... Will see what happens :)

2. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Never slept a wink, heart rate remained the same. Scales said 2 kilos lighter but obviously they r dodgy. No change in hunger, if anything was hungrier yesterday. Slight headache. Starting weight 101kg. Weight this morning supposedly 99.

3. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Day 3 on 30mg. Went to bed at midnight and woke at 4 then dozed on and off till 7 so that was much better :) Took tablet on an empty stomach which I hadn't done prior and don't think I will again as I feel a little shaky. Food must buffer the effects a bit. Slight headache otherwise pretty good.
    Did a half hour workout in the shed yesterday on the weights machine. First time in years. Thought I would feel it today but so far so good so thinking that is pretty awethome!
    Scales said 99 again today so if correct thats 2kg in 2 days, Yatzee!!

4. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Day 4 on 30mg, feel quite tired today. Think I slept ok. I know I woke up at some ungodly hour and stayed awake for a while but I must have dozed back off.. Just went and done some more exercise in the shed. Hurting already lol.. still have the slight headache but otherwise feel pretty good. Get massive hunger cramps about an hour after breakfast each day.
    Scales still say 99 so getting a bit despondent with that. Also feel like I am wasting my time writing on here everyday as noone comments :(
    Anyway I will be able to read back and remember.. Have a good one

5. Tracey

Tracey New Member
    Registered

I also have been feeling tired on Duromine. It does not seem to energise me at all. I actually could not find my repeat script so did not take Duromine for 2 days. I must say I had a splitting head ache the first day and I slept well last night. I am back on them today. Even though I weigh myself compulsively, I am more interested in how my clothes fit. My jeans are getting looser, actually had to wear a belt Friday night. I took my measurements Day 1 and am glad to see that I am loosing cms. Do you have a pair of pants or something that you can gauge your weight loss by? This may give you reassurance that yes, something is happening. I agree about no-one commenting on posts, makes it very lonely lol

Good luck.

6. Olyf

Olyf New Member
    Registered

Hi ,

I'm on diotroxin and want to go on Duromine,will this be a problem?

7. Tracey

Tracey New Member
    Registered

Well I am on Oroxine for my underactive thyroid, and my Doctor was not concerned about me taking both. I suggest you talk to your Doctor as you have to see him/her anyway if you want to take Duromine. Hope this helps.

8. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Thanks for the reply Tracey :) Well its a week today and I am feeling pretty good except my lower back has started killing me while I sleep. Don't think it is due to Duromine tho lol... Weighed myself at work yesterday and I had gained a kilo :( Not happy Jan. Had a lovely sleep last night and don't seem to be getting tired as much. My work pants feel a little looser but I could have willed that to be true ha ha. Never really had the gnawing hunger pangs yesterday that I had been getting so that was good... Really nothing much to report so I'll soldier on

9. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Day 18 today. Don't think I have lost a thing. Very disheartened by it all. Sleeping better, waking about 330 of a morning then going back to sleep and not wanting to get up. Scales at home are still showing 99, obviously broken. Will weigh myself at work on Thursday again. Still getting hungry quite often and tired a lot. Might have to try the 40mg. No side effects to mention so thats a plus I guess. Took photos of myself each week and don't see any difference .... boo hoo hoo...