First day on duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by belle, Jun 6, 2012.

1. belle

belle New Member
    Registered

Hi guys it is my first day on duromine,for the second time in my life first was about 12 years ago with great success.
    i am 168 cm and weighed in this morning at 86.6kg short term goal is 78kg... so great to read all your stories and your encouraging words it really does help, full of beans today a little thirsty but nothing major feel really alert am a bit concerned about not sleeping well from memory it happened to me the last time i was on them,if anyone has any tips about sleeping they would be greatly appreciated!!! i have a back injury so walking is about all im able to do at the moment .

look forward to sharing our trials and success's along the way !

2. Kirsty87

Kirsty87 New Member
    Registered

Welcome Belle,

The people on this forum are very supportive! We are all going through the same thing.. So we can share out experiences!! :) I didn't sleep much for the first 2 nights.. But since then I've been ok.. I've managed to get maybe 6 hours straight and then 2 or so after it.. But then again my son wakes me up so if he didn't I'd probably sleep all night lol! I hope the sleeplessness doesn't last too long for you! I am on day 6.. An really have no major Issues with it. I occasionally get hunger pangs, feel like I'm full of energy but that wears off pretty quick lol. Its only 7pm here and I'm About to fall asleep.. So I guess that says something! I take my tablet around 5 in the morning.. Just because that's when I get up to my son..

Maybe try taking your tablet as early as you can and go back to sleep??

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear all about your story and see your success :)

3. belle

belle New Member
    Registered

Thanks kirsty, my husband is taking them too although he only has 5 kgs to lose at least we keep each other company diuring the night lol thanks

4. shopgirl

shopgirl New Member
    Registered

I have started taking the 40mg and feel hungrier on these than on the 30mg. Has anyone noticed this also? I thought they would be better seeing they had a higher dosage and cost more money. No side effects not even the dry mouth.

5. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

How come you went from 30mg to 40mg, if you dont mind me asking?

6. shopgirl

shopgirl New Member
    Registered

A friend of mine recommended it. I was not getting any of the"energy rush" described by so many people. My weight loss has been slow. 5kg in 2 1/2 months. My friend lost this in almost 2 weeks and she is a lot smaller than me. I thought that it might speed things up a bit. But as I said earlier. I haven't noticed any difference, except I feel hungry now and didn't on the 30mg.