First day on Duromine :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by joeygirl, Apr 2, 2012.

1. joeygirl

joeygirl New Member
    Registered

Hi All :)

Am on my first day of 30mg Duromine... So far no side effects, just real thirst.. Gee I hope it stays this way :)

2. joeygirl

joeygirl New Member
    Registered

So.. going into my third day, still no real problems, apart from the thirst still and inability to sleep through the night..... Hubby has hidden my scales and I am really excited about weighing myself after the first week... Not hungry at all, but am having to remind myself to eat :)

3. joeygirl

joeygirl New Member
    Registered

Hi all :) one week down, still no major side effects apart from inability to sleep right through and the need for water continues... weighed in this morning and am down 4.2kg for the week... very happy with the results... still not feeling hungry, no anger, frustration etc... felt a little bit of a patter in my chest, but that has passed as well....

4. CRGain2

CRGain2 New Member
    Registered

Started Duromine 2nd April and weighed 84.5kg and by Friday 6th April I weighed 82.4kg - I know I should only weigh myself once a week so looking forward tomorrow to do so! congrats on your weight loss :) I have to remind myself to eat as well but I keep fruit on my desk and make a point of having porridge in the morning. Of course water water water and more water!!!! Will check back tomorrow with my weigh in results!

5. CRGain2

CRGain2 New Member
    Registered

81.8kg as of Friday 13th April...not a great loss since the week before but I'm staying positive. I'm going to introduce light exercise as winter is approaching here is South Africa and it will not only keep me warm at night but do wonders for my weight loss as well. I have tae-bo, pilates & hip hop abs dvd's at home so can alternate. Hope I can stick to it though.