First day of my journey

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Kristie1585, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Kristie1585

Kristie1585 New Member
    Registered

Hey guys,
    Took my first tab at 5am this morning and went back to sleep. Got up at 8am feeling refreshed and slightly energetic. I had a glass of water with lemon in it. Then made a coffee with no sugar and light soy milk. Had 4 tbs of fat free plain greek yoghurt and about 8 frozen raspberries and 8 blueberries. Couldn't eat it all, just a quarter of a small bowl. My mouth isn't overly dry but I do find myself wanting to drink water. I have finished my house chores in record time lol! And I am now studying for my horse anatomy prac exam tomorrow. Feeling great, happy and energetic but nothing too insane. I'll see how I sleep tonight as I've heard its hard to sleep properly in the first couple of days to week starting D. I have had a weird side effect, where I get goosebumps randomly. On a funny note, I had MTV dance channel on this morning and noticed I really loved the music, enough to make me wanna dance lol! Wondering if anyone has got goosebumps from taking this med? Good luck everyone with your journey