First 7 days. Down 4kg already!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DawnCanDoThis, Mar 7, 2019.

1. DawnCanDoThis

DawnCanDoThis New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lost:
    4kg
    Goal Weight:
    Hello all, my name is Dawn. I hope to use this forum to document successful weightloss during my Duromine journey.

This is my second time on duromine, I briefly took it last year but quickly stopped due to outside stressors at the time and it was best for me to focus on some other personal stuff I was going through.

In January I reached my highest weight of 110kg and decided, with the support of my GP and dietician, that now is a good time for me to start working towards my goals.

I’ve been prescribed 2 months of 30mg and started on the first of this month just to make keeping track of things easier for me.

Here is my following weigh ins of the week.

01/03- Weighed 105kg

02/03-04/03 N/A

05/05 Weighed 103.4kg

06/05 Weighed 101.2kg

07/05 (today) Weighed 101kg

Thus making 4kg weight loss!!!

I’m so excited to get back down to double digits!!! I hope the following week is good to me!

Rava likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@DawnCanDoThis congrats on your first weeks weightless! You are doing great!

How have you been going over the weekend?

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook