Finally getting somewhere

Discussion in 'Goal!' started by Mariakeogh2016, Oct 30, 2016.

1. lost 7.75kgs in 23days. Started on 15mg for weeks and from then on 30mg. Very happy with my results. 13kgs to go till ill be at 72kgs, then to 65kgs I hope :)

Anapolis and Brookejames like this.
  2. Daharkazangel

Daharkazangel New Member
    Registered

Well done!! Congrats ;)

Mariakeogh2016 likes this.
  3. Thanks so much. A ll the best to you :)

Daharkazangel likes this.
  4. MikiT

MikiT New Member
    Registered

that's a great result, I started at 96kg aiming to get down to 72-75, hopefully by January. I've been put straight onto 30mg, day 3 and I'm already down 2kg, insomnia hit last night but hoping it will settle back to normal tonight.
    Good Luck with your journey :)

5. TheOriginalBeauty

Registered

Wow that is aawesome! so proud of you and can't wait to see your journey.

6. Wow!! Thats awesome. :) Unfortunatly ive had to cut back to 15mg as 30mg is to much for me & having to many annoying side affects, i find with the 15mg i still have an appetite & dont get constipation or a dry mouth, i hope by doing this ill still loose a good amount of weight.