Final day

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Julie28, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Julie28

Julie28 Member
    Registered

Well i am at my final day of duromine and I am glad to be here.
    I am ending it a bit early because I am just over it and looking forward to getting back to normality.
    The euphoria of the first week where I had lots of energy and knew exactly what I needed to do didn't last much past the first month.
    I have been having trouble sleeping, laying awake at night then I'm too tired to get up in the morning and exercise. I've done hardly any exercise since taking it.
    I've been moody and irritable. Whether just from the sleeping I don't know.
    It's been so hard saying no to even a glass of alcohol at functions especially recently with Christmas. Not hard as in I wanted to drink it, hard as in everyone questions it and tries to get you to have a bit. I feel sorry for those people who cannot ever touch alcohol and are subjected to this all the time. I personally will not ever again question someone's decision not to drink. You never know what their reasons are.

However, it did what it needed to do. I lost 7kg overall. I eat more fruit and vegetables and less junk. I eat much much less some days too little. Although I still have a lot to lose I feel much more comfortable in my body now.
    I am glad that I did it, it was what I needed at the time. But I'm certainly glad to be finishing too.
    Best of luck to everyone starting the journey. I will monitor this post for a few days then will be canceling my membership as I only joined for the duromine support.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Julie! Thank you very much for sharing your journey and congratulations on completing it! I am very happy that you feel a lot more comfortable in your body now and that you managed to develop healthier eating habits! It was a bumpy ride for you, but you did it! Great job, Julie!

Have wonderful holidays and get back on track when they end. Now you know what you are capable of and what you need to do to keep your weight at an acceptable level AND lose extra weight. Stay healthy and happy!

PS. I can totally relate to all the inconveniences you get when you can’t (or are not willing to) drink alcohol. People become insupportable!

3. Julie28

Julie28 Member
    Registered

Thanks April, and you have been an excellent support to me and many others over the few months I've been on here. Merry Christmas and all the best.