Feeling kinda strange

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by blondey209, Sep 28, 2012.

1. blondey209

blondey209 New Member
    Registered

hey guys so today was day 10 on duromine, I havnt weighed myself since last week and when I did scales only showed a loss of 2kg but I do feel slimmer. Was wondering if anybody else has started to feel hungry again and tired. I feel its almost lost effect wondering if it's still working all that energy I.had in.first week is gone. My brain also feels scattered and I don't really feel like myself. Emotions are hard to determine and my tummy always feels empty. Also noticing I've lost sense of taste everything tastes so bland. Dry mouth feels like it's getting worse each day (hard when u work in retail and are constantly talking ). Wondering if it's worth it anymore .... Any feedback or advice would b very helpfully thanks xxx

2. blondey209

blondey209 New Member
    Registered

Hey elle I was prescribed 30mg from the start, iffy about going to docs incase she takes me off it. Wondering if anyone else had similar effects.

3. aturn121

aturn121 New Member
    Registered

Yes I get the same feeling. I try and carry on the day. It deff gets better, not sure if it's the stomach trying to get more food and the brain saying no lol