Feeling down on duromine?

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Melmeow, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Melmeow

Melmeow New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Not sure if many other people get this, but i find when im on duromine i get really cranky and feel down. Not sure if it's because of the lack of sleep or being on a diet (because i usually get cranky and down on any diet) and eating would make me happy.
    I was on antidepressants before but stopped them before i started taking duromine.

My main side affects of duromine is lack of sleep, mood change (cranky, agitated, impatient), dry mouth, sometimes hot flushes or feeling a bit faint, and i have like a weird feeling in my head/forehead. But altogether the side effects haven't been too bad and are bearable.

2. MissM

MissM New Member
    Registered

Hi there Melmeow
    I know exactly what you're talking about...I'm now going into week 3 of duromine and I'm also noticing that my mood is changing. I do suffer from anxiety, though I wasn't on any medication for it, but since starting duromine I can feel my mood just spiralling downward as the day goes on.
    And I have the exact same side effects that you are experiencing, but I also get headaches. But like you said, it's bearable. I know it will be worth it when the weight comes off.
    I know St John's Wort is a natural supplement to help with depression and anxiety, but not sure if it can be taken with duromine?
    Hope you're feeling better...