Falling of the wagon

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Annah, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey,i have been on duromine for 5 days now and yesterday when i weighed myself,i had lost 2kgs. Before I had been a very lazy person and weekends will be party time,drinking and eating.So i decided to change my lifestyle but i cant tell my friends and hubby that im on duromine coz i know they will discourage me.Then yesterday its a weekend,i'm supposed eat and drink as usual. I was fine in the afternoon,i kept myself busy poured water in an empty beer bottle and pretended i was drinking and didnt eat any junk food.At nite they then suggested we go out,i tried all excuses in book but lost the battle,ended up sitting on the table being asked what drink i wanted,i tried a juice but they wouldnt bunge to that,so i orded a cocktail(Mojito)it has a lot of lemon,mint herbs and barcadi and i ended up having 2 glasses. Its morning im feeling so bad of not sticking to my plans. I was wondering how i would go through this journey without set backs but i cant tell friends and hubby coz its that bunch that is very negative and will be making fun of me all the time. I just want them to see me slim on day. Im currently weighing 92kg and height 155cm

2. ANA

ANA New Member
    Registered

Hi ,take a day at a time .We all have bad days but try not to make the bad day continue .
    Your husband and friends should support you ,but maybe you will feel better once you loss a bit more weight and get them to see what you want but I know it's hard ,I am weight in at 86kg and height 160cm have only started today but am excited .I need something to help me ,my willpower is not that great.
    But keep strong and focus on each day and don't stress about what has happened.

Good Luck

3. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey Power,thanx very much for the encouragement,this weekend i managed to overcome the tempetations but had been feeling low the whole of last week. This week it seems better though and im now weighing 88kg and i have been exercising thats why i think i have lost few kgs.and how are u progressing with the journey.we need to motivate each

4. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey.im so proud of myself,i managed to lift myself up and went for a jog.I have never felt like this before,i felt as if my chest was going to burst but i have conquered,one step at a time.Well done Annah.i had been postponing it for a long time now.I wil do it again tomorrow.Good nite, cant keep smiling