Fabulouse body under construction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 5Dee_Dee, Sep 1, 2014.

1. 5Dee_Dee

5Dee_Dee New Member
    Registered

Hi all from Sunny South Africa

I'm currently weighing 94.6kg the biggest I have ever been, I am 33 year old mother of four, who's always a fab body until 3 years ago after the birth of my youngest son.

I've tried to loose weight the natural way instead I kept on paling on the Kilos, needless to say that the weight gain knocked off my confidence level to the ultimate low and I really did not like the person I had become, I had my first pill (30mg)on Saturday and I could not believe the amount of energy I had, I literally turned into super woman and my house has never been cleaner.
    I have noticed that I haven't felt hungry since but this morning I forced my self to have a little breakfast, my second day on the pill I struggled to sleep but eventually managed to sneak in 4 hours of sleep, which is great because I don't feel tired at all.
    I'm at the office, its lunch time and I don't feel hungry at all but I will try to force a salad.

I will be weighing my self for the first time on Saturday, hopefully there will be good news, good lich to all and thank you all for this wonderful forum.

Dee_Dee

Melmo and Leigh'sgottalottolose like this.
  2. Leigh'sgottalottolose

Leigh'sgottalottolose Well-Known Member
    Registered

Sounds like you are on a good start .. keep doing what you doing...happy Spring day !!

Melmo and 5Dee_Dee like this.
  3. Mishi-baby

Mishi-baby New Member
    Registered

:)that Good I am also on my second day will weigh in on Friday

4. 5Dee_Dee

5Dee_Dee New Member
    Registered

Good luck hopefully the scale will tell you some good news, personally I'm on day 5 and already noticing sizable weight reduction, so far so good and I'm 2 days away from finding out how much weight I have lost.