Exhausted in the evening

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by xocc, Dec 10, 2013.

1. xocc

xocc New Member
    Registered

hi guys ive been scouring this forum for information since i started using duromine six days ago, but one thing i havent seen anyone else post about is the crash in the evenings.

i take it at about 7am and feel good during the day, energetic and not very hungry, but after i get home from work i am exhausted and cant get off the couch but then cant sleep at night! im worried ill sabotage my chances of losing weight despite consuming very little calories, because im too tired to exercise. i am on my feet 8 hours a day at work though.

any one else felt like this?

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, xocc.
    You said you consumed little calories, but do you eat enough? Maybe the reason of your fatigue is that your body doesn't get enough energy with food? Weight loss means eat, but eat healthily and regularly. Especially if you work 8h a day. Maybe you'll share us an example of your usual day.
    Thank you, take care.
    Kate

3. xocc

xocc New Member
    Registered

well i either cant eat breakfast or have a 70 calorie apple puree or half a banana, for lunch i have 100 grams shaved ham and an apple (94 cal + 80cal) and then when i got home i made a dinner roll with shaved turkey, lettuce, cranberry sauce and 5% philadelphia (157+95+33+31) averaging around 500 calories a day since thursday when i started taking duromine.

i know its not enough but the only way ive lost weight in the past is by complete restriction of calories +exercise and duromine just makes it easier by taking away the hunger pains

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, I know))
    But you work hard, so...
    All in all I like your menu, maybe some nuts and eggs added. Try beans sometimes, as they are a good source of protein, little calories but source of energy for your body.
    I'm not forcing you to eat. But if you get tired at work fast, you should get breaks every 45-60 minutes. Should help)
    When I was feeling extremely tired after work, family duties, etc. I used to make an aroma bath for 25-30 minutes. Sea salt, mixed with 5 drops of essentail oil (orange, jasmine, lemongrass, bergamot relieve tiredness). ;)

xocc likes this.
  5. xocc

xocc New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate. Unfortunately I only get the one break at work, but I will try and incorporate some more protein rich foods in to what I eat :)

Kate likes this.
  6. Sarahmustlosethefat

Sarahmustlosethefat New Member
    Registered

Hi yes I totally agree I'm on a high till about 130 then exhaustion sets in its terrible

7. xocc

xocc New Member
    Registered

How much are you eating Sarah? Still too scared to eat any more... Also I weighed in yesterday after my first week, 2.5 kilos down yay! Although I've read most people lose more on their first week :/