Excited!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JenaB, Nov 19, 2013.

1. JenaB

JenaB New Member
    Registered

Hey Everyone,

After umming and ahhing over this for quite a while I decided to take the plunge and ask a GP at my practice to prescribe me Duromine. (my normal GP was away) And amazingly she was more then happy to prescribe Duromine 30mg to me for the next month!!! As my local chemist doesn't stock it, I will not be starting until thursday and I am so excited to get this weight loss going.

So a little bit about me; I'm a 23yr old stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls and at the doctors surgery today weighed in at 100.4kg!! Since I am only 162cm thats a BMI of 38! I want to get back to that pre baby weight of 78kg, maybe more.

Wish me luck!

Current Weight :- 100.4kg
    Mini Goal 1:- 90kg
    Mini Goal 2:- 85kg
    Mini Goal 3:- 80kg
    Mini Goal 4:- 75kg
    Goal Weight:- 70kg

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck!

3. JenaB

JenaB New Member
    Registered

Thankyou,

Today is day one, took my tablet at 4:45am this morning as that was when my nearly 4mth old woke me up :)

So far so good, no real side effects, feeling pretty alert which is good.

Still feeling pretty sore though as i had a lot of errands to run yesterday and when it all in to my GPS i discovered i had managed to walk roughly 8.7km, in the hot sun, pushing a double pram. Needless to say i was stuffed last night, especially since i had also helped my mother out by climbing 2 trees for her and also went grocery shopping in the evening and then the usual dinner, baths, reading, cuddles, bottles etc....

Not having any trouble with making sure i eat and drink enough water, probably already drunk those 2+Litres and its only 2pm.

Food wise :- Breakfast (5am) was Puffed Wheat Cereal and a coffee(only one today so far :)
    Morning Tea (10:30am) was a fresh 4 Fruit Salad (Nectarine, Apple, Banana & Orange)
    Lunch (1:30pm) was Ham, Cheese, Egg and Tomato Sandwich

Feeling good. Slightly tired.

Kate likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

I like your menu! And physical activity is great too. I am sure soon you will see the first impressive results!:)

5. JenaB

JenaB New Member
    Registered

Jumped on the scales this morning as I couldn't help myself and... 800grams loss and 4cm off my waist. Fantastic for only one day on Duromine 30mg.

Will keep you all posted.

Stolli likes this.
  6. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Welcome and Congratulations on making it through the first day :) I hope you continue to have a good experience on your Duromine Journey :)

Kate likes this.
  7. JenaB

JenaB New Member
    Registered

Today is the beginning of day 3 and I'm feeling slightly fabulous today, as not only have I lost 1.7kg already but I feel lighter and happy with myself for choosing to do this and realising that I have made the right choice.

Kate and Belinda like this.
  8. JenaB

JenaB New Member
    Registered

Day 5 and have lost a total 2.3kg and 8cm off my waist. Already been for 40min walk through the park with my girls and now we are home doing breakfast before getting started on the rest of the day. Feeling good and can't wait to reach my goals.

9. Mum2hili

Mum2hili New Member
    Registered

That's a fantastic loss well done!

10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Agree) FANTASTIC loss indeed. Your body loves you no doubt:D