Energy.

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Peppa56, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Peppa56

Peppa56 New Member
    Registered

I'm on 40mg of duromine and I'm now on my 3rd day.
    I am eating less :) and I am exercising which is a new thing, but only slowly and small amounts, which is all that I seem to be able to do at this point :) (baby steps)
    I don't own scales so at the end of the first week I will track some down to weigh in.

I'm just not getting the energy boost other people speak of, which I was kinda looking forward too :( it just doesn't seem to effect me at all in that way.

I am doing more with my day than normal. But I just don't get that buzz other people seem too, which I was much looking forward to utilizing, to kick start and get my exercise ruteen into full swing.

Anyone else missing that energy?

P.S I am getting a well balanced diet with all nutriants. :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Beware of that temptation to weigh in yourself too often)))) Weekly is good!
    I used to have the energy boost, but after a month using pills, it's gone((
    Also I've read number of stories people didn't have energy as you. Guess it depends on each person and his metabolism...

JennyGordonii and Lanny Edey like this.
  3. Peppa56

Peppa56 New Member
    Registered

Thank you for your reply Kate :)

JennyGordonii likes this.
  4. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

I was dragging my feet for the first week. I don't put it down to the pills. I put it down to my body not liking having all those extra calories every day and dropping nearly 1000 calories a day will make you feel tired and like everything is an effort. But I'm back to the same energy levels once again. It did take at least a week though. It wasn't like it was a couple of days.

5. thabang

thabang New Member
    Registered

I'm no health expect but trying adjusting what you eat. Might help with energy. add more protein if u feeling tired. Plain yoghurt or eggs. Even more veggies to help you feel more fuller. go crazy with green veggies. At least that what I do when I get hungry inbetween meals. Also don't over do it at the gym cause u eating very little. Brisk walk for an 1 hour everyday. light weights 3 times a week.

6. Jlee

Jlee New Member
    Registered

I am so tired! I am nearly on Day 4 and generally I was only eating 1500 calories before Duromine - so it's not like I am dropping many calories. I am now eating 1200....hmmmmmm....

JennyGordonii likes this.