End of Week Four

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by desiretobeskinny, Dec 10, 2010.

1. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Registered

It is the end of week 4 and i have lost a total of 8 kgs. I was hoping it would be 12, but i guess 8 is good. In week one i lost 3 kgs, Week two was awful & i lost nothing. I lost 2kgs in week three and a further 3kgs in week four. I think the medication feels more effective as time goes by. My appetite is a whole lot less now. for breakfast i have an Opti Slim shake, a cup of hot chocolate for my morning snack, soup with vegetables for lunch and a small portion of protein with vegetables or salad for dinner. I often skip dinner though to be honest cause im never really that hungry in the evening.

As for side effects. I was extremely bloated in week two. In week three i became constipated. I resolved this by having a Sea Salt and water solution mixture an idea that i stole from the Lemon Detox diet and i take it in the mornings. This helped my bowel movement which i suspect was part of the reason why my weight loss slowed down in week 2 and 3. Other than that i feel good and have had no other side effects.

I havnt started exercising yet, I will start on Monday which will hopefuly speed things up.

Wish me luck i have 12 kgs to go.

2. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Registered

Hi, desiretobeskinny
    8-is great,:) because 12kg I think it could be not really well for your skin-too fast

I absolutely agree why your weight loss slowed and to avoid constipation try yogurt, cottage cheese, prunes

I wish you luck, and Im sure you will manage because I gonna lose 30 kg :eek:

3. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Registered

Thanks Rhaki. it is really exciting being able to fit into some of my old clothes that i had saved for "when i loose weight". I was starting to wonder if that day would ever come. I hope i will be able to achieve my goal. Good luck with your weigh loss, how are you coming along and how much weight have you lost so far?

4. piak

piak New Member
    Registered

Hi Desiretobeskinny,

Please give us update with your progress.

piak