Duromine with no exercise

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by myweightlossjourny, Mar 3, 2018.

1. myweightlossjourny

myweightlossjourny New Member
    Registered

Hi all, a little background 2 years ago I started duromine and was on it for roughly 3 months and it worked well for me and i didn't put the weight back on and lost a total of 27kgs. The last 6 months I've completely gone off track and due to pcos the weight came back faster than I blinked. I started exercising again last month and was doing well but 2 weeks ago I broke my foot and I'm now in a cast for at least 6 weeks with no weight bearing and then a boot for another 6 learning to walk on it again until It comes off with light exercise once its healed in 3months.

I am now very worried I'm going to stack on the weight and can only do so many arm exercises. I' debating on going on duromine while in this state but unsure if it will have much affect, I only want to stop the weight gain and if I lose a little before walking again that would make it alot easier for me to recover when I start putting weight on my foot again.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello! I am so sorry about your foot. No one can tell for sure, whether you will get any weight loss while not exercising. Still, you can do the arm exercises and up your heart rate, which should trigger fat burning. If you stick to a good eating routine and increase your water intake, and do the exercises a couple of times a day, I think, it might work… at least, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Best of luck, and please, tell us all how you go.

3. myweightlossjourny

myweightlossjourny New Member
    Registered

I'm in a moon boot now and up walking around bare foot at home, I decided not to start duromine and see how I go on my own for a month or 2 and if I'm having trouble I'll start taking it. Right now I'm going to the gym and doing upper body weights and watching what I eat. I had a reassessment with my gym trainer and im now at 118kg highest I've ever been I'm hoping to lose 20kgs this year if I do it without the duromine let' see how I go.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Oh great news! Hopefully, you will manage to do it without the pills. Fingers crossed and looking forward to reading your story! Best of luck!

myweightlossjourny likes this.