Duromine User - SA

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by kimiraschutte, Apr 25, 2012.

1. kimiraschutte

kimiraschutte New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone,

Thought maybe i can get some advise here?

I been using Duromine now for a month and a half. My Dr. started me on 15mg for a month which did absolutely nothing for me. It gave me a dry mouth and endless nights with no sleep and nothing else. I have been using 30mg now for almost 3 weeks and STILL have no results. My current weight is sitting between 85kg - 90kg, which it has been for the past year and a half.

I have all the effects, Dry mouth, insomnia, headaches and the slight racing heart. My hunger cravings are still there and find myself wanting to eat as usual.

Does Duromine start working on everyone in different time periods? surely after almost 3 weeks i should have at least lost something?

Please could some one help me? I used Ciplatrim 15mg about a year and a half ago for about 3 months and that is what got my weight down from 96kg's to where i am now.

Is there a diet i can follow which is suited for Duromine users?

Thanks

2. djembay

djembay New Member
    Registered

hi kimi
    thats unfortunate to get all the symtpoms and no results! you poor thing! i dont claim to be an expert or anything but i have done alot of research before starting my own journey with d...the only things i can offer are you drinking plenty of water, taking vitamins and eating a low calorie diet?? If you dont eat or take care of yourself (especially on d) it will put your body into starvation mode and you will not lose weight - just plateau. I have had my own bouts with bulimia, not eating etc etc and the best remedy for losing weight is strict calorie control. You are the same starting weight as I am (85kg) so I was told to have no more than 1200cals a day (or roughly 5000 kilojules) I use these up by having tony ferguson shakes and soups (to get my health carbs and vitamins) and then one small meal of 120gms protein (fish, chicken or lean beef) and a plate of vegies or salad. i also have two serves of fruit a day for morning and arvo tea and one cup of coffee ( my biggest problem was having at least 2 or 3 milky lattes a day!!) now i just have boring plain coffee with a touch of milk. Lots and lots of water and a few herbal teas (green tea with vanilla is beautiful!!! ) so far on day 5 i am very happy with my progress. No headaches, just a bit of a rush every now and then, lots of dry foul mouth especially when i think about food which is strange huh?!! and im not sleeping that well, but i have a 15month old son so i have not slept that well for a while anyway!!
    anyways hopefully some of this may help you!
    all the best x