Duromine & the Liver

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by serene123, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. serene123

    serene123 New Member
    Registered

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    5
    can duromine effect the liver? im concerned .. anyone knows?
     
  2. Kate

    Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2,186
    Likes Received:
    861
    Hi Serene,
    There is no medication that has no side effects.
    But in recommended doses, you can avoid any. So as with Duromine.
    As far as I know, many trials have been conducted with Duromine, yet none of them revealed side effects on the liver.
    Just a few numbers: 30% of the active substance is metabolized in liver, the rest 70% in kidneys, excreted with urine.
    So, I belive Duromine can only affect the liver functions when you take some other medications with it.
    Don't worry.
    And if you want to use Duromine with other drugs, read drug interactions first.

    Have a good day!
     
    serene123 likes this.
  3. serene123

    serene123 New Member
    Registered

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    5
    ty Kate ((:)
     
  4. Kate

    Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2,186
    Likes Received:
    861
    You're very welcome!
    ps. forgot to add - alcohol when on Duromine also affects the liver.
     
    serene123 likes this.
Loading...