Duromine Sucess

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by JustJessie, May 10, 2011.

1. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hi ,

I have started back on Duromine today.

Back in October 2010 I started my very first time on these tablets but at the end of January my doctor told me to have a break for a couple of months I was so disappointed as I had done so well with weightloss and I wasnt have any bad effects. However I understand why he did this.

So last week I went back as asked to go on them again.

My starting weight was 89.5kg and when I stopped taking the tablets I was 70kg. I LOST 20kg!!

I now weight 73.3kg I know exactly why I put on 3 kilose in 3 months it was mainly in the last month as ive moved house and have been so stressed out...but I could of put more on lol.

I took it about 7am and I feel very buzzy but nothing too bad! I have eaten toast for breakfast but nothing else today just a few diet cokes as im thirsty. I know I should be drinking water but I felt like coke instead!

My aim is to get down to 60kg. Even without duromine the first month after I was still eating great an exercising.

How is everyone else going?

2. Shelby

Shelby New Member
    Registered

Hi

You may be able to answer a question for me. I have lost 5kg in 12 days, but have stopped ! The first week I lost 4.7kg and then slowed right down, what can I do to boost the weight loss ? Any help would be appreciated