Duromine stopped suppressing my appetite

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zandile, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Zandile

Zandile New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hai everyone I am on the 30mg for 10 days now but I have noticed that for the past 4 days It doe not suppress my appetite at all. I jog about an hour 3 to 4 days a week, I take the pill at 5Am then go to jog at 7am I am so hungry and shaking I wud have something to eat but after 2 hours I am hungry again,I am worried now I wont loose weight and around 4Pm I am so tired and feeling like sleeping.

What am I doing wrong?

2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Zandile - Depending on how much exercise you do, your body will definitely need some more calories *hugs*

What is your meal plan like for the day? Are you drinking enough water? I am assuming you have cut out all sugars too.... maybe some of your reactions could be to a low sugar drop.

Maybe if you post it as well as your exercise schedule we can offer some advice *hugs*

Edited to add: Just read that you are doing the Banting diet - I don't know alot about it, but will have a read up. Would love some information from you in regards to it :)

#2 Rava, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  3. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Zandile how are you doing today?

Are you still feeling hungry? shaking? I experience something similar in the couple of hours after exercise if I haven't given my body enough fuel. *hugs*