Duromine starting tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Renae, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Renae

Renae New Member
    Registered

My name is Renae I'm 23 years old and have always battled with being overweight as long as I remember. I have 3 children. My first born was born when I was 19. Since graduating high school I have gained 24kg. I was in the process of loosing weight until I was rushed to hospital due to having a seizure and they found a brain tumour and had to be operated immediately. It has come back benine thank goodness. But now after everything I have gone through and the high risk I was at not coming out of surgery, I look at life a whole different way. So my goal is to loose 37kg and be at my goal weight of 60kg before my Vegas holiday. Will post update next Saturday on my first weigh in :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, I admire you! After all you've been through, you still found forces to fight that old problem :)
    I suggest you to read more stories here, to be aware what to expect. But I am sure, you will have a great experience and will lose a great amount, because you want it so much! Be healthy for your kids!
    Good luck!:D

3. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi Renae,

I am also 23 and look to lose around 45kgs that would get me to around 65kgs.

I started duromine on saturday so I think a similar time to you.

How are you going with your first few days?